[CAMWEST-discuss] rides insurance

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Nov 2 08:53:19 UTC 2007

Mark & all others on the list,
Thanks for your response to the previous emails re ride leaders. I have had five replies plus myself so far, so we will include them on the Affiliation with BNSW. Thanks to Rob Ching, Paul Bowyer, Mark Robson, Michael Goard & Rob Kemp. Any more to come?

Everyone might like to look at the letters page in this edition of the Parramatta Advertiser. Thanks Rob for the kind words about my letter, yours was just as relevant & punchy. I will try and develop a relationship there in the near future.

Don't forget the BNSW AGM tomorrow at 1pm. If you haven't sent in a proxy, then you shopuld turn up. It is a chance to meet the board & have your say in the future of BNSW & Cycling in NSW.See the BNSW Website www.bicyclensw.org.au for details. Just follow the link to AGM. All the profiles for the nominees are there.

John Holstein
Director, BNSW
"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"