[CAMWEST-discuss] National Ride to Work Day 17th October

CHW Bicycle User Group CHWBUG at chw.edu.au
Mon Oct 15 10:00:07 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Just to let you know, the CHW Bicycle Users Group (CHWBUG) has registered The Children's Hospital at Westmead as a workplace for the National Ride to Work Day on Wednesday morning. We have over 60 cyclists registered to date, and would hope that there will be more riding in on the day.

We are hosting a healthy breakfast on the front lawn at the Hospital's main entrance for cycling staff and have some terrific rewards for them (prizes and giveaways, visit by Dr Bike (Bike Barn Parramatta), community and cycle police, Bandaged Bear etc). We have also been working hard to get maximum exposure of cycling to our 3000 staff and have invited the rest of the Hospital staff to drop in on their way to work (but not for breakfast, only for cyclists). So all in all, shaping up to be a terrific event.

Whilst we can't officially extend invitations to non-workplace cyclists this year due to the constraints of the Hospital due to location of the event at the front entrance location and catering arrangement, we would welcome you and a few members of CAMWEST swinging by at breakfast time to say hello.

Happy cycling!

Janett Clarkson

CHW Ride to Work Coordinator

the children's hospital at Westmead Bicycle Users Group (CHWBUG)

Keen promoters of cycling for everyone

office  Corner Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street
postal  (Locked Bag 4001) Westmead NSW 2145

email   CHWBUG at chw.edu.au

tel     02 9845 1204 (Janett)

tel     02 9845 3257 (Tim)