[CAMWEST-discuss] Camwest president

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 28 10:22:17 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

CAMWEST has been running president-less for several years.  Mark Robson
has agreed to fill the position for now.
The urgency for a president has come about due to the need to
're-register' CAMWEST as a BUG of Bicycle NSW by the end of this week.
Rob Catford is secretary at present, but is happy to step down if
someone else is keen to take over.  I'm treasurer at the moment.

Just wondering if people would be interested in having a meeting
sometime in the near future to discuss possible directions for CAMWEST
and also possibly to see whether other people may be interested in
stepping up to be involved in one of the 'official' positions.  (I guess
this is called an AGM!)

Any thoughts?

--

cheers,