[CAMWEST-discuss] Camwest president

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Nov 29 05:58:04 UTC 2007

 Rob & Others,

I am certainly interested in seeing CAMWest up & running in full mode again.

Also, there is a new BUG that has recently affiliated with BNSW that is based in Blacktown, so that may take some of the pressure off us & allow us to operate in a smaller geographical area. There is also a workplace BUG at Westmead Children's Hospital.

I have submitted my resignation from the Board of BNSW but intend to keep an association through the newly forming BUG's Council, so I may have some more time to devote to local issues & also running some rides.

Does anyone think it a good idea to try and gather some interest in CAMWest by running a couple of articles in the local press?

John Holstein

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"