[CAMWEST-discuss] Get together on 16th Dec

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 05:59:37 UTC 2007

Sorry, already committed.
dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com

----- Original Message ----
From: Ian Macindoe <imacian at bigpond.net.au>
To: camwest-discuss <camwest-discuss at nicku.org>; Rob Kemp <robkemp at tpg.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 December, 2007 7:59:10 AM
Subject: Re: [CAMWEST-discuss] Get together on 16th Dec

Hi Rob
Yes, it would need to be a lunch. Say, 12.30 to 2.30 pm. However, I have
heard only from John and yourself. To make it worthwhile we need to have two
or three other CAMWESTies join us, particularly Rob Catford and Mark Robson
if they can make it. May I suggest a quick ring around to key people so we
can make a decision by this weekend. If we have at least 4 or 5 CAMWESTies,
then it would be okay to invite the other two groups and the announce list.
Ian