[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Get Together

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Dec 8 22:38:45 UTC 2007

Dear CAMWESTies,

I'm forwarding this to you ar Ian's request.  Thank you, Ian.

You are invited to an informal social-cum-discussion BBQ at the home
of Ian Macindoe (10 Barnetts Rd, Winston Hills 9639 4654) on Sunday,
16th +December from 12.30 to 2.30 p.m. BYO stuff for cooking, plus
favoured liquid. Safe parking for bicycles. Apart from everyone
enjoying each +other's company (and hopefully meeting a few new
cyclists) the idea is to gauge the viability of CAMWEST for 2008 and
discuss (very informally) +ideas for activities (e.g. rides, working
with councils, etc).

If weather is damp we can meet inside house and cook on the stove.

People who have advised me that they plan to be there are: Rob Kemp,
John Holstein, Mike Goard, Nick Urbanik, Michael Mulhearn and Mark
Robson.  +Others should call or email to accept invitation. Look
forward to a brief but sweet get together.

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd
Winston Hills NSW 2153
AUSTRALIA