[CAMWEST-discuss] Camwest Ride routes

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon Dec 10 21:30:37 UTC 2007

 Hello all,

??????????? another site for ride routes is an Aussie one called Gutter Monkey.(www.guttermonkey.org) It is similar to Bikely except that it is also designed to connect people together for rides  and has links to the Bike Bus concept. I believe that your Bikely rides are able to be imported into Gutter Monkey

certainly worth a look.

John Holstein

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"