[CAMWEST-discuss] Camwest Ride routes

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Dec 12 10:49:13 UTC 2007

 Rob & others,
?????????????????? I found the same problems with Guttermonkey as Rob did, ie not being able to add comments etc. Possibly some contact with Brendan Bouffler re this may help.
I think the idea was mainly to connect riders. I think you should be able to put in a Camwest ride for example & nominate a time etc, For example, the Chaingang Capers ride that occurs regularly could be listed with contact details etc and a basic route.

Both sites have distinct advantages. I don't know if the comments on Bikely transfer over to Guttermonkey.

John Holstein

"if we don't change direction, we will end up where we are headed"