[CAMWEST-discuss] Cylcing route to Olympic Park

Robert Ching robching at people.net.au
Wed Dec 12 11:30:04 UTC 2007

I would be happy to show you. There are 2 ways you can go depending on
whether you are approaching from the north side of Parra or south side.

Wigram St down the M4 via duct is the best way if you are heading from south
of the Parra River.

If from north of Victoria Rd, you can head down Thomas St, behind UWS, pop
out briefly on Victoria Rd past BP, short stint along the Rydalmere
industrial and back onto the Parramatta Valley Cycleway.

Email me, happy to show you the way. After work or Sat morning or Sunday
arvo.

Robert Ching