[CAMWEST-discuss] Invitation to run a stall on Australia Day

robert catford droftac at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:04:26 UTC 2007

Dear camwesties,

We've been invited to run a stall on Australia Day in Parramatta Park. I received a call from Ben Eadie (0422 871 327) who is organising a number of events for Parramatta Council on the day with a theme around sustainable living and climate change. He's keen to have a Western Sydney BUG attend. The stall is provided for free along with chairs and signage. Should be good exposure to alot of potential cyclists. Would someone like to volunteer to be the main organiser and we need a number of people to volunteer to man the stall on the day.