[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Jersey's

Leanne Rylands l.rylands at uws.edu.au
Tue Apr 1 04:49:43 UTC 2008

Hi,
I am the proud owner of a Camwest jersey, which is still in good
condition and which I still wear. As there are some old jereys still
around, it might be best to do this lot the same as the last lot, that is,
flouro orange and the same logo.

It's worth thinking about what we really will wear, and that includes
getting the sizes right. Many of my friends and I have tshirts from
various events or clubs, and most are too large. These large shirts never get
worn.

Now that I've had my say, I will not be buying a jersey (I've got one) nor
a tshirt (I own several 100 and hardly ever wear them) nor a polo (as I
never wear those).

It would be great to see some more camwest jerseys around. I'll wear mine
more often.

leanne.

> For colours i like fluro pink but got rolled for the current fluro orange last time.

Jerseys were not that expensive if you order enough quantity but they are not made in china.

Go jerseys!

Dan
danny_hannan at yahoo.com