[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Jersey's

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Thu Apr 10 12:15:32 UTC 2008

Rob,
???? Glad to see you survived the Great Escapade, welcome back to reality for a few days.
What are the sizes like? i.e. standard or on the small or large sizes.

The general consensus of the question re the jerseys was that we retain the colour & design that is already in use as the brand is reasonable well recognised in the area.

Can you let me know who the manufacturer was & if anyone knows where the printing was done?

Thanks,

John Holstein
Member of CAMWEST (camwest.pps.com.au) advocating for better cycling infrastructure for Sydney's West.