[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Jersey's

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 10 12:31:49 UTC 2008

John,

I think Danny organised the original design of the shirt and printing.
The shirts were printed by Adel Sportswear & Screen Printing in
Wollonging, ph 4228 9164 (See
http://www.hotfrog.com.au/Companies/Adel-Screen-Printing-Sportswear-Manufacturer)
An old flatmate of mine designed the logo, and I've probably still got
the original vector or tiff image somewhere.

cheers,

Rob