[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Meeting Date & Venue

jonhol2 at netscape.net jonhol2 at netscape.net
Mon May 5 09:39:39 UTC 2008

Fellow CAMWESTies,
?????????????????????????????? sorry for the late official notice for our next CAMWEST Meeting, but here it is:_

DATE & TIME: 7pm Thu 8 May 2008

VENUE: Ian McIdoe's House
?????????????10 Barnett's Rd
????????????? Winston Hills

BUSINESS:
Due to the resignation of our Secretary, Paul, there are no minutes of the last meeting & no Agenda Items listed for discussion. However, as a broad guide, the folowing items should be discussed:-

Police attention to cycles on the North West T Way.

Parramatta Cycleway Committee Meeting report ( held on 6/5/08 - tomorrow night)

Report re closure of Prospect Cycle Way due to construction of Spine Road.

Discussion re CAMWEST Jerseys

Possible date for CAMWEST AGM

Report on Seniors Week Activities

Meeting Venues & frequency.

Other cycling committee reports.

If you have any items you wish to discuss at the meeting, please forward them to me.

Thanks,

John Holstein
Publicity Officer
Member of CAMWEST (camwest.pps.com.au) advocating for better cycling infrastructure for Sydney's West.