[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Meeting Date & Venue

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Tue May 6 16:11:46 UTC 2008

John, and Ian,

I should be there at the meeting.

Regards

MIchael Goard

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jonhol2 at netscape.net
  To: camwest-discuss at nicku.org ; camwest-announce-request at nicku.org
  Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 7:39 PM
  Subject: [CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Meeting Date & Venue

  Fellow CAMWESTies,
                                 sorry for the late official notice for our next CAMWEST Meeting, but here it is:_

  DATE & TIME: 7pm Thu 8 May 2008

  VENUE: Ian McIdoe's House
               10 Barnett's Rd
                Winston Hills

  BUSINESS:
  Due to the resignation of our Secretary, Paul, there are no minutes of the last meeting & no Agenda Items listed for discussion. However, as a broad guide, the folowing items should be discussed:-

  Police attention to cycles on the North West T Way.

  Parramatta Cycleway Committee Meeting report ( held on 6/5/08 - tomorrow night)

  Report re closure of Prospect Cycle Way due to construction of Spine Road.

  Discussion re CAMWEST Jerseys

  Possible date for CAMWEST AGM

  Report on Seniors Week Activities

  Meeting Venues & frequency.

  Other cycling committee reports.

  If you have any items you wish to discuss at the meeting, please forward them to me.

  Thanks,

  John Holstein
  Publicity Officer
  Member of CAMWEST (camwest.pps.com.au) advocating for better cycling infrastructure for Sydney's West.