[CAMWEST-discuss] Upgrading the operating system: mailing list down till tonight, sorry

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed May 14 21:28:34 UTC 2008

Dear CAMWESTies,

I'm upgrading the operating system of this server.  it won't be
finished till tonight.  The mailing list will be out of action till
then.  I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Eventually I hope to migrate the mailing list to my server in the US
which will be interrupted far less often.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org
I disclaim, therefore I am.
"What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate
supported on the back of a giant disclaimer."
"What is the disclaimer standing on?"
"But it's disclaimers all the way down!"    (sorry Stephen Hawking.)