[CAMWEST-discuss] FW: UWS TV SHOW GUESTS

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue May 20 21:06:39 UTC 2008

Dear CAMWESTies,

Anyone who wants to promote bike friendly systems in Sydney on TV?

----- Forwarded message from chelsea VOTANO <chelseavotano at hotmail.com> -----

From: chelsea VOTANO <chelseavotano at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:24:52 +1030
To: info at camwest.pps.com.au, secretary at camwest.pps.com.au,
	info at cyclingprojects.com.au, info at velosportz.com.au,
	fractalbug at yahoo.com.au
CC: joanne uni <jstephanxx at gmail.com>,
	sofia madden uni <s_madden at hotmail.com>,
	suzanne uni <s.zimmermann at uws.edu.au>
Subject: FW: UWS TV SHOW GUESTS

To whom this may concern, I am from the UWS communications art
department and currently we are putting together a talk show about the
use of transport in the sydney area and subsequently the introduction
of bikes and bike lanes. One of the short films being showed will be
about bike usuage in Sydney. Currently we are seeking guests for the
program who will be able to give a professional and personal
opinion/view about the lack of bike lanes and bike friendly systems in
sydney.  We believe this could be very beneficial for any parties
involved as it is a free tv advertisement for there cause or group and
in turn they could have there opinion told.Could you suggest any
groups who would be interested, or please forward my details on to any
person you think would want to be a part of this.the date of filming
is the 27th May at the university of western sydney werrington south
campus, and the guests would need to be available from 3.30pm to
6pm. If you would like to verify any deatils with our tutors please
feel free to contact walter tauber at w.tauber at uws.edu.auYou help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
chelsea votano

student number UWS: 15943154
mob:0422500413

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org
I disclaim, therefore I am.
"What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate
supported on the back of a giant disclaimer."
"What is the disclaimer standing on?"
"But it's disclaimers all the way down!"    (sorry Stephen Hawking.)