[CAMWEST-discuss] BUGS meeting tonight: where, when?

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue May 20 22:19:20 UTC 2008

Dear Andrew,

the page about the BUG Committee meeting on page
http://www.bicyclensw.org.au/Whatisabug.asp gives no indication of the
time or place of the meeting.  Please could you let us know where it
is, and at what time?

John Holstein told me that it would be tonight at 6:30 PM,
Level 5, 822 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
(entrance is in Little Regent Street, opposite the Mercure hotel)

Is that correct?

I will be one of those representing CAMWEST.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org
I disclaim, therefore I am.
"What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate
supported on the back of a giant disclaimer."
"What is the disclaimer standing on?"
"But it's disclaimers all the way down!"    (sorry Stephen Hawking.)