[CAMWEST-discuss] Secretary announcement on web site

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Jun 9 05:41:47 UTC 2008

Dear Robert and CAMWESTies,

On 09/06/08 15:20 +1000, robert catford wrote:
>Dear Nick,
>
>I haven't has a reply from you yet so thinking you might not have got
>my email.

Sorry Robert.  I've removed your name and phone number from the bottom
of the "contact us" page and replaced it with John Holstein's name:

http://camwest.pps.com.au/aboutus/

(Hope that's okay John!)

>Can you please remove my name from the Camwest website as contact
>person as basically I'm not presently involved and therefore not
>giving the best responses to enquiries. Thanks

Sorry to take so long.

Your name and contact info remain on historical pages; is that okay?
Let me know if any problems remain for you.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org
I disclaim, therefore I am.
"What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate
supported on the back of a giant disclaimer."
"What is the disclaimer standing on?"
"But it's disclaimers all the way down!"    (sorry Stephen Hawking.)