[CAMWEST-discuss] Cycling on Radio National

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Jun 9 12:36:00 UTC 2008

Dear Rob,

On 09/06/08 21:35 +1000, Rob Kemp wrote:
>fyi,
>
>Radio National has presented several cycling related stories over the
>past few days:
>
>http://www.abc.net.au/rn/saturdayextra/stories/2008/2267482.htm - 'The
>Bike Boom?' - With Geraldine Doogue
>http://www.abc.net.au/rn/nationalinterest/stories/2008/2267273.htm - 'On
>ya bike' - Presented by Peter Mares
>http://www.abc.net.au/rn/lifematters/stories/2008/2265139.htm -
>'Bicycles and Health' - Presented by Richard Aedy (Interview with Chris
>Rissel)

Thanks, I've put that on the web site, and will listen to the podcasts
on the way to work tomorrow while I ride.
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/#recentABC200806
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org
I disclaim, therefore I am.
"What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate
supported on the back of a giant disclaimer."
"What is the disclaimer standing on?"
"But it's disclaimers all the way down!"    (sorry Stephen Hawking.)