[CAMWEST-discuss] SOMETIMERS DISEASE

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Jun 11 10:00:07 UTC 2008

Fellow CAMWESTies,
?????????????????????????????? as I get older I suffer increasingly from "Sometimers" Disease - Sometimes I remeber, sometimes I don't.

On this occasion I forgot to include the date of our next meeting:-

Thursday 26 October 2008

1900 Hrs ( 7pm) or if you are like me, Mickey's Big Hand is on the 12 & his little hand is on the 7 & it's dark outside.

Rob Kemp's House
132 Hartington St
Rooty Hill ( sometimes known as Shaggers Ridge- The town, not Rob's House)

John Holstein
Member of CAMWEST (camwest.pps.com.au) advocating for better cycling infrastructure for Sydney's West.