[CAMWEST-discuss] energy

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 11:17:40 UTC 2008

G'day Bob and others.
The latest BP review of world energy 2008 indicates that 2006 was probably the peak of oil production but gas is close behind; 60% of world energy production going into deline. The four options that you presented for our future were missing a choice:
The Mad Max option.
Unless our politicians can convince the population to scrap their cars and turn them into rail lines, rolling stock and bicycles and because we are a coastal dewlling population some ships.  Add climate change from the coal that is used to replace oil and gas and:
The Mad Max option is my pick.
Dan
 danny_hannan at yahoo.com

www.yahoo7.com.au/mail