[CAMWEST-discuss] Holroyd Bike Plan

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Jun 25 23:43:00 UTC 2008

Fellow CAMWESTies,
???????????????????????????????? Holroyd City Council have their Draft Bike Plan on display for public comment. If you are in their area or a neighbouring Council, have a look at the plan & comment if you feel the need to. Mark Robson sits on the Holroyd Bicycle Steering Committee & would be interested in your comments, good or otherwise. The map is online http://www.holroyd.nsw.gov.au/html/businesspaper/traffic_attachments/061708/copy_of_holroyd_draft_bike_plan.pdf?or you can view it in their offices or in the current issue of the Parramatta Advertiser (25/6/08). Mark was discovered out doing some saddle surveys of some of the routes a couple of weeks ago. Good work Mark.

Also, don't fortget our meeting tonight at Rob Kemp's house, Rooty Hill. See the website for details