[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Penrith Bicycle Plan Stakeholder Consultation

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Feb 10 22:49:26 UTC 2009

Dear CAMWESTies,

Sorry to be so tardy in reading the email.

This meeting will be held *tonight*.

----- Forwarded message from Christopher Fernandez <christopher.fernandez at gta.com.au> -----

From: Christopher Fernandez <christopher.fernandez at gta.com.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:06:51 +1100
To: info at camwest.pps.com.au
Subject: Penrith Bicycle Plan Stakeholder Consultation

Hi,

We are looking at holding stakeholder consultation for the Penrith Bicycle
Plan at Penrith City Council Offices next Wednesday evening.

Could you please send me relevant contacts from CAMWEST  (including name
phone no. and e-mail address) that would be interested in attending.

Kind regards,

   <http://www.gta.com.au/>

Christopher Fernandez Cadet - Traffic & Transport Planner  GTA Consultants
02 8448 1800  The information contained in this email is confidential and is
the subject of professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure or copying of this email or its attachments is
unauthorised. If you have received this document in error, please notify GTA
Consultants by return email. Please consider the environment before printing
this e-mail

Nick Urbanik             http://nicku.org           nicku at nicku.org