[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Penrith Bicycle Plan - Bicycle User Group Discussion

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Feb 10 22:59:08 UTC 2009

Dear CAMWESTies,

I am sorry to read this so late.

Here are the details of the Penrith BUG discussion.
Anyone who lives out around there who is interested: please get in
touch with Brett.

----- Forwarded message from Brett Maynard <brett.maynard at gta.com.au> -----

From: Brett Maynard <brett.maynard at gta.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:23:42 +1100
To: committee at penrithpanterscc.com, mail at keiranhogan.com,
	Committee at wsmtb.com.au, water.care at bigpond.com,
	info at westernsydneycyclingnetwork.com.au, jmoxham at pacbrands.com.au,
	butler at pnc.com.au, info at camwest.pps.com.au, attesa at bigpond.net.au,
	ehole at bicycle.nsw.org.au, rbyrnes at penrithcity.nsw.gov.au
Cc: ddrozd at penrithcity.nsw.gov.au, WSinnadurai at penrithcity.nsw.gov.au,
	D van den Dool <dvd at gta.com.au>,
	Danielle Cruickshank <danielle.cruickshank at gta.com.au>,
	Christopher Fernandez <christopher.fernandez at gta.com.au>
Subject: Penrith Bicycle Plan - Bicycle User Group Discussion

Hi All,

GTA Consultants has recently been appointed by Penrith City Council to
undertake an audit of the Penrith Bicycle Network.

As part of this project GTA Consultants is proposing to hold an informal
discussion with local bicycle user groups on Wednesday 11th February 2009
from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Penrith Council Offices and would appreciate your
attendance.  This will be an opportunity to inform us about the key issues
you believe need to be addressed with regards to bicycle facilities in the
Penrith Local Government area. The details are as follows: