[CAMWEST-discuss] Interesting Link & Article

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sun Feb 15 06:09:47 UTC 2009

Fellow CAMWESTies,
?????????????????????????????? here is an interesting link to a pro cycling article and some comments on that article.

http://newmatilda.com/2009/02/05/rape-cycling

Well worth a read as well as following some of the suggested links to accident data.

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au