[CAMWEST-discuss] FW: [CAMWEST-announce] Senate Inquiry into sustainable transport.

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Mar 5 03:25:48 UTC 2009

Dear CAMWESTies,

this mail is huge because of the great overhead of inserting images
into Word documents.  I extracted the image, intending to send only
the text and images, but realised that the idea is to turn the
document into, well, a document.

Please let me know if the large size causes you problems, and I will
make sure I don't send you such a large size again.
Nick Urbanik             http://nicku.org           nicku at nicku.org