[CAMWEST-discuss] Another rank and doom and gloom

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 09:21:12 UTC 2009

G'day all,
Since the middle of last year much has happened, most of it bad news.
Unfortunately I am not bringing any good news but if you are aware of what is coming you can be better off.

Example, Sept 2007 with the initial sub prime crisis we moved all our super and investments into cash so our financials over the last year are small loss at worst and maybe in a small profit.  Much better than many.

I have attached 2 files, the post script for the Second Energy Paradigm Shift, and that file as well hearlding the next paradigm shift.  Global Peak Energy Production.

Dan
danny_hannan at yahoo.com