[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST Meeting

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Fri Mar 13 02:53:28 UTC 2009

Fellow CAMWESTies,
??????????????????????????????? Don't forget the proposed CAMWEST Meeting on Tuesday 17 March,2009 ( St Patricks day, so the Irish among you are excused). 7.30pm at 54 Pye Ave Northmead ( nearest Cross St Thirlmere Ave) Easy access off Windsor Road at Windermere Ave, just near the Shell Servo.

This is our first meeting since the AGM last September.

Items to be discussed will include the proposed Riverstone Lions Club/ Riverstone Festival ride on Sat 16 May 2009, Parramatta Council Cycleways Committee, Parramatta Valley Cycleway at Old Ermington Naval Stores Depot.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can organise some nibblies & drinks.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Ph 0410662390 (M) 96862391 (H)
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au