[CAMWEST-discuss] Cycling to Parramatta

Robert/Bobby robching at people.net.au
Mon Mar 16 08:46:57 UTC 2009

You can use either the Canal cycleway to Guildford or go via Wentworthville
down to the Windsor Road cycleway

For the Canal cyclepath, go south down Greystanes Rd to Gipps Rd, then left
onto the cyclepath just after Birriwa St and before Macquarie Rd. If you've
gone over the cyclepath, you've gone too far. The head east all the way to
Guildford which will kick you onto the Liverpool to Parramatta Cycleway...
head up to Parramatta from there.

Happy to show you the way one weekend.

Rob