[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Vandalism of bike signage on path under M4 motorway

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sun Mar 22 19:34:53 UTC 2009

Dear CAMWESTies,

Some bad news about vandalism.

----- Forwarded message from notsep <notsep at gmail.com> -----

From: notsep <notsep at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:25:22 +1100
To: info at camwest.pps.com.au
Subject: Vandalism of bike signage on path under M4 motorway

I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but a week or two ago, at least 10
signs along the bike path under the M4 near Parramatta were ripped out of
the ground or bent over and snapped off.

I've reported it to Parramatta Council, on the assumption that they take
care of this signage.

However, I went past again today and nothing had been done about it.

I'll follow up council at the end of this week. Here are the photos for your
info:

http://notsep.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-sign-of-times.html

Regards

Nigel Withers