[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Action -> Photos needed

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Mar 25 10:12:10 UTC 2009

Dear CAMWESTies,

would anyone like to offer some photos?

----- Forwarded message from Myfanwy Lawrence <MLawrence at parracity.nsw.gov.au> -----

From: Myfanwy Lawrence <MLawrence at parracity.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:20:21 +1100
Subject: Action -> Photos needed

Good afternoon Cycleway Committee members

As the Bike Plan is reaching its final stages of completion, we are
reviewing the layout of the document.

We would like to include photos of examples of cyclways in the
Parramatta LGA.

  Rather than having multiple photos of Council staff at various
  locations, do you have any photos which we will be able to add to the
  Plan?

Please send in any pics we can use to me by Monday 30th March. (Sorry
for the short notice)

Thankyou in advance

Myfanwy

Myfanwy Lawrence