[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: REMINDER: Sports education workshops with NSW Sport and Recreation

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sun Mar 29 10:51:15 UTC 2009

Dear CAMWESTies,

I'm forwarding this from our info address.

----- Forwarded message from "Andrade, Miguel" <miguel.andrade at dasr.nsw.gov.au> -----

From: "Andrade, Miguel" <miguel.andrade at dasr.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:21:49 +1100
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: REMINDER: Sports education workshops with NSW Sport and Recreation

Good Day,

I refer to the Sports Education workshops that will be held throughout
the rest of this financial year.

Each workshop costs only $35, and once completed, can be used as update
points for the National Coaching Accreditation Scheme. The remaining
workshops are as follows:

*	Basics for sport nutrition
*	Fun warm-ups and stretches
*	Games Sense

For further information on the courses and the presenters, please select
the following link and look under Sydney:

http://www.dsr.nsw.gov.au/training/coach.asp

In addition to these short courses are the Core Strength and Flexibility
courses. They will be conducted at the following locations:

-          Rockdale @ St.George PCYC
-          Penrith @ Nepean Soccer
-          Macquarie Fields @ the Indoor Sports Centre

They too can be located on the above mentioned link under Sydney.

All bookings may be done by calling 13 13 02 or by faxing me on 9006
3883.

Should you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact me
anytime on the below details during or outside business hours.

Kind regards,

Miguel Andrade
Development Officer, Central Region
NSW Sport and Recreation

Phone: (02) 9006 3710 Fax: (02) 9006 3883
Mobile: 0411 205 088
TTY: 9006 3701 Translation service: 13 14 50
Address: Locked Bag 1422, Silverwater, NSW 2128
Email: miguel.andrade at dsr.nsw.gov.au
<mailto:migue.andrade at dsr.nsw.gov.au>
Web: www.dsr.nsw.gov.au <http://www.dsr.nsw.gov.au/>

Nick Urbanik             http://nicku.org           nicku at nicku.org