[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: Article in Hills Shire Times

John Holstein jonhol2 at aim.com
Wed Aug 19 03:49:04 UTC 2009

Fellow CAMWESTies,

?????????????????????????????? For your information. Also Phil Griffiths has made a submission to The Hills Shire re their Bike Plan. If you want a copy of a very extensive submission etc, contact Phil at phlip.griffiths at gmail.com

http://hills-shire-times.whereilive.com.au/news/story/too-bad-for-bikes/

?

?

The article appeared in this weeks edition of the Hills Shire Times. The print edition devotes almost the entire front page to the topic and a prominent space on the inside page 2.

?

I'm trying to find out who initiated the article.

?

I don't see it as either positive or negative for cycling. The 'danger' aspect could be used to argue against cycling for transport, or it might be seen as a push to get council to provide better facilities.

?

?

regards

Phil Griffiths

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au