[CAMWEST-discuss] Fwd: City of Sydney Spring Cycle - Bicycle NSW Bug's & friends Tent 2009

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Thu Aug 20 03:56:06 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Is anyone keen on setting up a camwest stall?  I'm one of the sector
leaders, and I think John is involved with the start site, so we will be
of little assistance in setting up a display or manning it at least
earlier in the day.  Anyone else available and keen to help?

- Rob

[attachments removed]

----- Forwarded message from Tony Henderson
<THenderson at bicyclensw.org.au> -----