[CAMWEST-discuss] Climate change

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Sat Sep 19 10:49:57 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

??????????? here is an interesting take on global warming and the consequences of it on our planet.

The two videos basically say the same thing & I urge you to watch them both and then form your own opinions.

They are not arguments for or against global warming, just a very valid argument on why we should or should not do something to combat the possible effects.

Please do not delete this without viewing at least one of the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_anaVcCXg