[CAMWEST-discuss] NW T-Way

Michael Goard mpgoard at ihug.com.au
Fri Nov 13 08:33:23 UTC 2009

Mark Robson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In framing some suggested questions that the Shadow Minister could ask
> the govt about the NW T-way
> one question struck me as amazing.
>
> On a conceivable ride from the Rouse Hill Regional Park to the
> Parramatta Park/Westmead Hospital area
> how many sets of traffic lights does the cyclepath pass through?
>
> The distance is 18 km, and the answer is stunning, I'm not certain if
> it's 19 or 20 as there are some new ones
> since I was up there.
>
> An average of a red light every 920 metres. Disgusting!!!
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Robson

 From Rouse Hill Town Centre to Parramatta Station

Traffic Light Controlled Intersections:         22
TL Controlled Road Crossings:                  28
Uncontrolled Slip Lanes                             11
Uncontrolled minor Road ways                    4
Moderate Traffic Streets                              1
Low Traffic Back Streets                             3
Low Traffic Service Road                            1

Michael Goard
mpgoard at ihug.com.au<mpgoard at ihug.com.au>
Phone: +61 415 191 405