[CAMWEST-discuss] photovoltaic feed in taffif.

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 08:21:01 UTC 2009

Thanks Rob,
Does answer my questions and does afford a good rate of return.

For anyone interested:

With the NSW state legislation that all renwable power produced will be paid for at 60c/kWhr.
It is now an economically viable proposition to install photovoltaic pannels if you have a north facing roof that is not shaded.  As much as you want to spend.  You should go close to paying for the system in the 7 years of the scheme but they have a 25 year plus life.

If not in that aspect situation you would have to work out the additional cost of the structure necessary to face the pannels north.

And yes the scheme should be applauded.

Dan
 danny_hannan at yahoo.com