[CAMWEST-discuss] GNU-Darwin Action: winter bicycler

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Wed Feb 10 00:43:04 UTC 2010

It seems apparent that many of you will appreciate this...

    From: proclus at gnu-darwin.org
 Subject: GNU-Darwin Action: winter bicycler
    Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:10:48 -0500 (EST)
      To: gnu-darwin-distribution at lists.sourceforge.net
      Cc: gnu-darwin-ports at lists.sourceforge.net

Some of you know that I consider bicycle commuting to be not only a
healthful and beneficial activity, but also a fundamental component of
my anti-war action and boycott of adverse US corporations.  The oil
companies and automobile related industries are certainly arguably the
most adverse of all.  This is why I am heartened that a couple of winter
and urban bicycling articles that I have written have been well
received, and so I thought that many of you would also be interested in
them.  There is mounting evidence that such actions are proving
successful, and more evidence of this is apparent in these articles.
Hope that you like them.

http://blogs.vitacost.com/Blogs/proclus/Archive/2010/1/21/1032.aspx
http://blogs.vitacost.com/Blogs/proclus/Archive/2010/2/9/1104.aspx

Regards,