[CAMWEST-discuss] The security of energy supply

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 02:57:34 UTC 2010

G'day all,
I have been looking at the Australian Energy Resource Assessment releasedMarch 1 2010.

This document is explosive when you analyse the data presented.
I have attached an analysis of the report that is very much a work in progress not even a draft.  The report is too large but the data I am taking out at the moment is frightening.  People have said I have been pedalling Doom and Gloom but my analysis and predictions have been too optimistic when compared to this report, and the authors are still using rose coloured glasses.

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com