[CAMWEST-discuss] Secure Bike Parking is now available in Parramatta City Centre

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Jul 12 22:31:40 UTC 2010

Dear CAMWESTies,

As John points out, secure bike parking is now available in the
Parramatta city centre.  A quick google found information about this at:
http://www.parracity.nsw.gov.au/traffic_and_transport/car_parks?a=68424

----- Forwarded message from John Holstein <jonhol2 at netscape.net> -----

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:19:17 -0400
From: John Holstein <jonhol2 at netscape.net>
To: camwest-announce at nicku.org, camwest-discuss at nicku.org
Subject: Fwd: Secure Bike Parking is now available in Parramatta City Centre

Fellow CAMWESTies,

here is the official announcement re the long awaited Secure Bicycle
Parking at Parramatta. Now there is no need to ride your old clanger
into Parramatta, take you good bike & lock it in the secure parking
area in either of the two carparks. Lockers, toilets & showers also
available & all for just $20-00 per month, thats about 70cents per
day, cheap at twice the price.It's worth that just to use the toilets.

This is the first retro fit bicycle parking in a car park in
Sydney. Good solid continued use will give us leverage to have more
installed. Please subscribe & use these facilities as much as you can.

Nick Urbanik             http://nicku.org           nicku at nicku.org