[CAMWEST-discuss] Our web site passes W3C validation

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Jul 13 06:44:00 UTC 2010

Dear CAMWESTies,

I know that probably no one cares about this but me, however after
some further effort, I have made our web site, and the comments
system, finally produce valid XHTML strict.  You can see this by going
to http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://camwest.pps.com.au/

You can (if you are so inclined), try other pages there too, such as
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://camwest.pps.com.au/rides/
There are probably other pages where I've made typing mistakes, but
there are very view web sites anywhere that actually validate.
Nick Urbanik             http://nicku.org           nicku at nicku.org