[CAMWEST-discuss] Demise of CAMWEST?

Leanne Rylands l.rylands at uws.edu.au
Tue Jul 13 20:47:28 UTC 2010

Dear Camwesties,
I'd hate to see Camwest die. It has done a lot of good over the years, and
being able to write about cycling under the camwest name carries more
weight than something from just one cyclist.

I'm one of the many who has not done anything recently for camwest. Years
ago I did quite a bit, but I have a very demanding job now and can't do
anything. I hop that one day I will be more active again.

Meanwhile, if camwest can limp along with a few peole doing what they can
then we will be better off than we would be without camwest.

leanne.

PS I am in Belgium right now and my colleagues here who cycle to work are
PAID 0.20EUR for each kilometre they cycle when coming to and from work!
Life could be a lot better.

--

Dr Leanne Rylands
Associate Head of School