[CAMWEST-discuss] Demise of CAMWEST

Rob robching at people.net.au
Wed Jul 14 11:56:33 UTC 2010

Would be good to meet people though, I scheduled meetings have clashed with my schedule. Maybe we can meet up for a breakfast meeting one day in Parramatta Lake Reserve café.

I crossed the road with a tall guy with a CAMWEST jersey this morning at Victoria Rd but have no idea who he was.

Also, I am putting my money where my mouth is and have paid up for the horwood place bicycle parking facility. Not sure how much I will use it tho.

I will genuinely endeavour to be there at the next meeting.

I am also planning to join the family Rouse Hill ride this Saturday if I have sufficiently recovered from my cold.

Rob
Robert Ching