[CAMWEST-discuss] Bike Safet Survey

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Wed Jul 21 03:37:37 UTC 2010

Fellow CAMWESTies,
                               here is a link to a survey being conducted by Bike Sydney to guage safety perceptions amongst cyclists. It will take about 5 - 10 minutes to complete & I urge you to take the survey & pass it on to your cycling friends.

Bike Sydney is currently undertaking some good advocacy work for cycling in Sydney & will be presenting their Brains Trust Session in Parramatta in conjunction with CAMWEST in September.

http://www.sydneycyclist.com/forum/topics/how-safe-do-you-feelhow-do-you?page=1&commentId=1321712%3AComment%3A171930&x=1#1321712Comment171930