[CAMWEST-discuss] using petrol in cars?

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Thu Mar 31 23:20:05 UTC 2011

But hope is at hand!

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/ban-petrol-and-diesel-cars-eu-20110331-1ch3l.html

EU are thinking of banning cars in cities  - in 2030.

Sorry, it's about 20 years too late.

Enjoyed my ride to work this morning, also went to Parra CBD by bike this week, lovely way to
beat the traffic and best parking spot in the world.

Enjoy your ride this weekend, wherever you go.

Mark

PS Is CAMWEST alive, dead or dormant?