[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Of paradigm shifts

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 00:27:02 UTC 2011

G'day all,
I just sent this e-mail to my local federal and state representatives,  I know I
am banging my head against a brick wall with these two market/growth oriented
politicians but what else can I do?  Even the Greens don't seem to fully
comprehend the importance of the message.

Our global and Australian energy future is short and will start to impact
heavily within this decade.  We must rapidly build renewable
power infrastructure while we have the low cost energy to do it.

Dan
 danny_hannan at yahoo.com