[CAMWEST-discuss] ABC Catalyst Science Show: OIL Crunch

John Holstein jonhol2 at netscape.net
Tue May 3 22:24:54 UTC 2011

Danny
Interesting story, looks like most of the world has their head buried in the (tar) sands. The Peak Oil prediction keeps on creeping back. It used to be around 2030, looks like we have missed the party date already.
Other predictions, more world unrest, higher prices for everything. Try and live for a few hours without using a petroleum based product or eating a food that hasn't been carried hundreds, if not thousands of kilometres to your plate.