[CAMWEST-discuss] 350 Ride

Ian Macindoe .. imacian1 at bigpond.com
Fri Jun 3 02:44:41 UTC 2011

Hi John

The date for the 350 ride in Parramatta Park is Saturday, 24 September 2011. I will be active with the Parramatta Climate Action Network (ParraCAN) group that will organise the ride, so will do my best to keep you and other CAMWEST members informed.

ParraCAN's 350 Ride work group has not yet met, but will do so pretty soon. As soon as we have something on paper (names and contact info, etc) I'll forward it on to you. CAMWEST activists should be aware that you will be out of town during July and first part of August, so I hope a couple of them will liaise with you and me to assist with CAMWEST's involvement with the ride.

Regards

Ian

Ian E Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd