[CAMWEST-discuss] more predictions of a coming depression

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 23:41:06 UTC 2011

G'day all,

The people making these calls have a history of getting it right. here:  http://www.wealthwire.com/news/equities/1249

Without being immodest, in Oct 2005 I was one of the earliest to call a recession in 2008 here:  http://camwest.pps.com.au/projects/aust-fuel-prices.shtml

And in 2001 I warned of the coming energy supply and debt crisis here:  http://camwest.pps.com.au/projects/why-roads.shtml

And my latest and last is here:  http://camwest.pps.com.au/renewable-energy/

Superannuation is a compolsory investment, at the moment the super funds that are invested in fixed interest are doing the best, I think that will continue for some time into the future.

Do be prepared!

Dan
danny_hannan at yahoo.com
"The level of debt in western countries and around the world is high. The USA is the prime example requiring 20% of its GDP to service its debt. Escalating oil and energy prices will cause economic downturns and recessions as is current in 2001. As the price of oil and energy increase through this decade it will cause further economic recession, the burden of debt will increase. As the GDP reduces due to recession, the percentage of GDP required to service that debt will increase. Companies and individuals will start to go bankrupt under the burden of debt. These collapses will have effects on other companies and individuals and will eventually cause a domino collapse leading to a depression. I believe some time 2011–2015 but very possibly much sooner." (why roads 2001)

Note that this was before 9/11 and the invasions and occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq that greatly exacerbated both the debt situation and oil consumption.